TOP: white muscat grape, green apple
MIDDLE: purple grape, jasmine
BASE: oak, vetiver, musk
- For the best burning experience, trim candle wick to a ¼” before each use.
- The first burn of a candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquify. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, or in reach of children or pets.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle
- Burn time approximately 50 hours.